These General Terms and Conditions apply on the domains solspaingroup.com, solspaingroup.be, solspaingroup.nl, chill-costa.com, secondhomespain.be, secondhomespain.nl, solcasaspain.com, solspain.be, solspain.nl, solspaincasa.com and solspainhouse.com
These General Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all use of the website www.solspaingroup.com and all its sub-sites (hereinafter "Website"), as well as any other service offered by CHILL-COSTA S.L. with registered office Avda. Las Naciones 36/3 - 03170 Ciudad Quesada - Rojales - Alicante (hereinafter "SOLSPAINGROUP" or "We" or "Us"), with GIPE approval number 3714, owner and manager of the Website.
Current GTU can be changed or revised at any time. The amended or revised GTU will become applicable from the moment they are published on the Website. You can consult the latest version of the GTU at any time https://solspaingroup.com (website).
Solspaingroup reserves the right to change (part of) the Service at any time, to stop, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice.
2. Use of the Service
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Service. Minors who wish to use the Service must be accompanied by at least one of their parents. Solspaingroup is in no way liable if minors use the Service without parental supervision.
Use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
As a user of the Service you declare that you understand and accept the following prohibitions:
- It is not allowed to collect and / or use usernames, passwords, e-mail addresses or other personal data of users, for any purpose whatsoever.
- It is not allowed to use "meta tags", except for explicit and prior written permission from Solspaingroup.
- It is not permitted to use the Service for unauthorized publicity, including via spam, chain letters or unsolicited e-mails.
- It is not permitted to use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data collection tools on the Service, except with the express and prior written permission of Solspaingroup. You may not "frame" or use "framing techniques" on any part of the Service without explicit written permission to do so.
- It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express and prior written permission from Solspaingroup.
- It is not allowed to upload or post spam.
- It is not allowed to upload, post or send worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive nature.
- It is not permitted to change, modify or hack the Service or modify the website of a third party to make it appear as if it is associated with the Service offered by Solspaingroup.
- It is not permitted to use the Service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. You may not exceed limits of applicable law (including, but not limited to, Copyright and Database Law) when using the Service.
- It is not permitted to use the Service for commercial purposes; only private use of the Service is permitted.
It is allowed to create a "hyperlink" from your own website to the homepage of Our Website. In case you want to create a "deep link" to specific content on the Website, you must obtain Our explicit and prior consent.
You accept that Solspaingroup may use services from third parties and "hosting partners" to provide the necessary hardware, software, storage space and the necessary network and related technologies necessary for the Service to function.
3.Links to other websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third-party content or to websites that are managed by third parties. Solspaingroup has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites or web pages and can not be held responsible / responsible for the quality or the accuracy of the content or other characteristics of those websites. The administrators of those websites are solely responsible for complying with the laws and regulations that apply to the products and / or services that they offer on or via their website, including but not limited to the regulations concerning the protection of the consumer, sale remote, legislation related to prices, etc
4. Reliability of the information on the Website
Although reliability, topicality, completeness and accuracy of the information and other content that can be found on or via the Service are sought, we can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage, in particular material, immaterial or other damage resulting from the use of the information and other content of the Service. The same applies to files downloaded from or through the Service.
In particular, we do everything possible to regularly update the property advertisements on our Website. However, we can not be held liable for any errors in the content of the advertisement or in case the property would no longer be available at the time you view the advertisement.
In no case does the advertisement constitute an offer in the legal sense of the word. We therefore strongly advise you to contact us before you make a decision (purchase, rent ...) regarding the property, to personally check whether the information and the availability of the property is correct and up-to-date. -date. The information on our Website is always of a provisional nature and must always be confirmed by us, in particular but not exclusively as regards the asking price.
5. Processing of personal data
Some functionalities of our Service may be subject to the prior declaration of certain personal data; this in order to guarantee a smooth contact and / or to deliver the correct information.
The user who communicates the personal data guarantees Us that these are correct.
We respect the legislation regarding the processing of personal data. The personal data is stored in the central database of Solspaingroup in order to complete the tasks as entrusted to it. By simple written request addressed to Solspaingroup, Avda Las Naciones 36/3 03170 Quesada / Rojales, you can access these data and you can have them adjusted and / or removed if they are incomplete, incorrect or irrelevant.
6. Intellectual property rights
The texts, drawings, photos, videos, images, data, databases, software, names, trade and domain names, brands, logos and other components of the Service are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Solspaingroup or third parties.
All data collections of the Service fall under the legal protection of databases, both in terms of structure and content.
Solspaingroup grants each user of the Service a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license at any time to open the Website on one computer, to display the content of the Service and to download it if necessary for the sole purpose of this content. consult.
Reproduction of the content is permitted only under the following conditions: the user may print one copy of the content of the Service solely for personal use, provided that he does not modify the content in any way and that he / she retains all copyright and origin the Website.
With the exception of the above, without the prior written consent of Solspaingroup, it is forbidden to store, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or send, sell or otherwise store the information and content offered on or through the Service. transfer or grant any rights to third parties.
Solspaingroup, its logo, icons and trade names are covered by the legislation on name protection. They can not be used in connection with any other product or service in a way that may create confusion or in any way discredit or otherwise prejudice Solspaingroup.
7. Declaration of infringement of intellectual property
Solspaingroup aims at respecting intellectual property rights at all times. Holders of these rights may at any time notify Solspaingroup if they are of the opinion that Solspaingroup itself or a user of the Solspaingroup Service is in breach of his or her right (s). These notifications must be sent to us by e-mail at the following address:
Please clearly indicate the content protected by intellectual property rights and the URL of the given (s) on the Website that has been infringed (or) or is infringing, as well as sufficient information to allow us to contact you ( address, e-mail address, telephone number).
8. Limitation of liability
You accept and declare that Solspaingroup can not and will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, incidental or special damage, consequential or occasional damage, including but not limited to, damage for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data or other incorporeal losses, due to:
- Interruptions, interruptions or errors in the electronic service or information obtained via the Service;
- Viruses that occur on the Website despite the precautionary measures;
- An error and / or negligence committed by employees and / or appointees of Solspaingroup; Fraudulent falsification of data by third parties, due to unauthorized intrusion of the Website;
- Statements or conduct of a third party on the Website;
- The inability to use the Service;
- Unauthorized access to or modification of your transmission or data;
9. Other conditions
If Solspaingroup does not exercise any right or provision (arising from this GTU), this in no way means that Solspaingroup waives that right or provision.
In the event that one or more aspects of this GTU appear to be completely or partially unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
In the event of a conflict between this GTU and possible special conditions applicable to certain services provided by Solspaingroup, whether through the Service or not, those special conditions will apply.
The current GTU are governed by Spanish law.
The parties agree that, in the event of a dispute with respect to the Service (including the current GTU), only the courts of the judicial district of Alicante are competent.
(modified on 23/05/2018)